2011年2月17日 星期四

what's in a college freshman's mind

haven't written anything to record my life....hmmm....my COLLEGE life!

one-eighth of it had passed,
I still have not found what i am really interested in.
previously i thought it was International relations,
however, after the first semester,
it is merely a subject I "have" to take,
not the subject I LOVE
so i often skipped it
quite odd,isn't it?

however, the history of diplomacy is interesting
and i got a pretty good mark
in some way did encourage me
but now i often ponder why I am so insist in transferring the department
yeah,I confess that most of the reason is that "diplomacy" sounds cooler than "Arabic language"
and i don't like learning Arabic,it's too hard to learn
but im not that sure as i did when I havent enter college,
is diplomacy what I'd like to earn for a living?
im not even sure if I get to the diplomacy department
i would be that happy and satisfy as i had imaged

so now what?
I dont know
I may still transfer the department for a cooler name and try to enjoy diplomay
I think

沒有留言:

張貼留言